Since it's Inception in 1957, Imperial has remained a family-owned company whose mission is to be the preferred global supplier of high quality, top value cooking equipment to the foodservice industry. Imperial Utilizes highly skilled employees combined with innovative manufacturing processes. Imperial continually invests in state-of-the-art technology and machinery as part of the commitment to future growth. This Provides enhanced efficiencies, lower production costs and consistent top quality equipment.
Cooktop Open Burner Features
- PyroCentric burner heads with two rings of flame for even cooking no matter the pan size
- PyroCentric burners are 28,000 BTU/hr (8 KW) with a 7,000 BTU/hr. (2 KW) low simmer feature
- Cast iron burners are anti-clogging and removable for easy cleaning
- No gaskets or screws
- Grates are in 12" x 12" (305 x 305) sections to easily lift off for cleaning
- Anti-clogging shield designed in the grate protects the pilot from grease and debris
- Pots slide easily from section to section
Standard Oven Features
- Chef depth standard oven interior accommodates standard 18" x 26" (457 x 660) sheet pans front-to-back and side-by side. Interior is 26 1/2"w x 26"d x 14"h (673 w x 660 d x 356 h).
- 100% safety pilot.
- Oven controls located on the side in cool zone.
- Manual oven shut-off valve.
- Heavy duty thermostat with temperature range from 150 deg F to 500 deg F. (65 deg C to 260 deg C).
- Porcelainized side, rear, deck and door lining.
- Unique baffle above the burner distributes heat flow to provide even cooking temperatures throughout the 35,000 BTU/hr. (10 KW) oven.
- Stamped inner door liner provides extra strength while optimizing heat retention
Convection Oven Features
- Convection oven with 1/4 hp blower motor is optional, cooks products faster and evenly with less shrinkage.
- Convection oven interior dimensions 26 1/2" w x 22 1/2" d x 14" h (673 w x 572 d x 356 h).
- Three position switch for cooking or cool down.
- Burner "ON" indicator light and one hour manual timer. Fan shuts off automatically when door is open.
Restaurant Range Features
- Stainless steel front, sides, backguard, shelf, landing ledge and kick plate.
- Welded stainless steel seams.
- Large 5" (127) stainless steel landing ledge.
- Control knobs are durable cast aluminum with a vylox heat protection grip.
- 6" (152) heavy duty legs with adjustable feet.
- One year parts and labor warranty.
- AGA and CGA design certified, NSF and CE listed.
- Model#: IR-6
- Description: 6 Open Burners, 1 Standard Oven
- Gas Supply: Gas
- Total BTU: 203,000
- Total (KW): (60)
- Shipping Weight: 605 Lbs
- Range Dimensions: 36" (914)w x 371/2"(953)d x 36" (914)h. (Height to cooking surface)
- Crated Dimensions: 38 1/2"(978)w x 39"(991)d x 35"(889)h. All measurements in () are metric equivalent.
- Front, sides, landing ledge, control panel, backguard with shelf and kick plate shall be constructed of stainless steel with welded and finished stainless steel seams. Control knobs shall be constructed of durable cast aluminum with a vylox heat protection grip. Chrome plated 6" (152) legs shall have adjustable feet.
- Open burners shall be 28,000 BTU/hr. (8 KW) lift-off PyroCentric burner heads with no gaskets, no screws. Each burner shall have one standing pilot. Drip tray shall be one piece and removable. Top grates shall be constructed in 12" x 12" (305 x 305) lift-off sections of heavy-duty cast iron. A cast-in bowl shall direct heat upward. Top grate design shall include an integrated pilot shield. Griddle tops shall have a highly polished 3/4" (19) plate with 3" (76) wide stainless steel grease trough and be located on the left side of the range top. A 20,000 BTU/hr. (6 KW) burner shall be located every 12" (305) of griddle surface. Manual controls shall be standard, thermostatic controls optional. Raised griddle with broiler shall be available in 12", 24" and 36" (305, 610, 914) widths with 3/4" (19) plate and manual control only and ocated on right side of range top. Burner shall be 20,000 (6 KW) BTU/hr. output with a heat deflector every 12" (305). Large griddle grease can, large full width broiler drip tray and one removable chrome plated broiler rack shall be included.
Standard Oven Specifications
- Oven shall be 12 gauge construction with a welded front frame. Oven shall be fully insulated with non-sag fiberglass. Oven interior shall have porcelainized sides, rear, deck and door lining. Oven burner shall provide 35,000 BTU/hr. (10 KW). Unique baffle above the burner shall distribute heat flow to provide even cooking temperatures throughout the oven. Oven shall have a 100% safety pilot. One heavy duty locking chrome plated rack shall be included. Thermostat shall be adjustable from 150 deg F to 500 deg F (65 deg C to 260 deg C) Oven interior dimensions shall be 26 1/2" w x 26" d x 14" h (673 x 660 x 356).
Convection Oven Specifications
- Shall have same exterior as standard oven. 1/4 HP, 1725 RPM blower motor (120VAC-60 HZ - 1Ph) with 5 amp draw. a 3-prong 6' (1829mm) power cord shall be provided. Output shall be 30,000 BTU/hr. (9 KW) with "U" burner and electronic ignition. Unit shall include three heavy duty chrome plated racks supported by chrome plated guides. Unit shall include three-position switch for cooking or cool down, a burner "on" indicator light and one hour manual timer. Thermostat shall be adjustable from 150oF to 500oF. Oven interior dimensions shall be 261/2" w x 221/2" d x 14" h (673 x 572 x 356).
- Manifold pressure is 5.0" W.C. for Gas or 10.0" for Gas. Manifold size 3/4" (19) NPT. 3/4" (19) pressure regulator supplied with equipment to be installed at time of connection. Specify type of gas and elevation if over 2000 ft. (610 m).
- For use only on non-combustible floors. Legs or casters are required for non-combustible floors; or 2" (51) overhang is required when curb mounted. Provide 0" clearance from non-combustible surfaces and 8" (203) from combustible surfaces.
- Extra chrome rack
- Reinforcement channels for mounting cheese melter and salamander
- 10" (254) stainless steel wok ring
- Saute burner head
- Wok burner head
- Extra oven racks
- Thermostatic griddle control (specify griddle size)
- Grooved griddle top
- Chrome griddle top
- Griddle safety valve
- Gas shut off valve 3/4" (19)
- Quick disconnect and flexible gas hose
- 6" (152) casters