The Waring CTS1000B conveyor toaster can produce 1,000 slices per hour. Its two-inch-tall opening can accommodate bread or thicker products like bagels. Instead of adjusting a temperature level, the operator controls the toast browning level by adjusting the speed of the conveyor; the longer the bread is in the chamber, the darker it will get. The unit’s standby mode saves energy during idle periods. Made of stainless steel, the Waring CTS1000B conveyor toaster is durable and cleans quickly. Stay-cool side panels reduce the risk of burns.
- Can toast 1,000 slicers per hr.
- Large, 2-in. opening accommodates bagels and thick bread slices
- Conveyor speed controls adjust the toasting level
- Bread and bagel modes
- Stand-by mode saves energy during idle periods
- Brushed stainless steel construction provides durability and rust resistance
- Cool-to-the-touch side panels reduce burn risk
- Pull-out tray catches crumbs
- Power on and toaster ready indicator lights
Dimensions & Utilities
- 16 in. W x 19 in. D x 16.5 in. H
- 13 A, 2700 W
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-20P plug